1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup epsom salt
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1/2 tsp. essential oil (lavender, geranium, and ylang ylang are my favorites)
Food coloring (about 10-15 drops)
1-2 Tbsp. water
Silicone donut mold
1/2 lb. White soap base
Sprinkles or biodegradable glitter
Pink donut box
1. Add the dry ingredients to a large bowl: baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, and epsom salt. Stir until combined.
2. Add the coconut oil and essential oil. Stir to combine. You can also stir with your hands.
3. Add water gradually with a spray bottle until the mixture sticks together.
4. Divide the mixture into 2 parts (or more if you want more colors) and add 10-15 drops of food coloring in each. It is easiest to mix in the color with your hands, but you’ll want to wear gloves.
5. Scoop the mixture into the silicone mold and pack it down. Let dry overnight.
6. Carefully remove the bath bomb from the mold.
7. Chop the white soap base into small cubes and microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
8. Dip the donuts into the melted white soap, and add sprinkles or biodegradable glitter before the soap dries. Stir the melted soap intermittently so a film does not form on the top.
9. You can package them as gifts in pink donut boxes, but make sure they are labeled so they are not eaten!