I’m so ready for Christmas! This DIY Christmas slime is very easy to make! It’s a perfect gift for the kids in your life. Here’s how to make it:
8 oz. Aleene’s Clear Gel Tacky Glue
1 Tbsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Contact Solution
Glitter (Green, Red, and Gold)
1. Pour the clear glue into a bowl.
2. Add the baking soda and stir until fully combined.
3. Slowly add contact solution while stirring until it’s not too sticky to handle.
4. Separate into 3 parts and add the glitter.
5. Store it in a container and add a bow.